[Insight-users] A challenge to all Windows users

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Dec 23 12:00:10 EST 2009

What EXACTLY is your PATH variable at this point?

you should have added ";C:\MinGW\bin" and NOT just ";C:\MinGW" to your
PATH. The PATH variable says where to find executables at. There are
NO executables in ";C:\MinGW" but there are in ";C:\MinGW\bin". Which
is what CMake is telling you in a round about sort of way.

  Do this. Open a "Command Prompt" and type "gcc". What happens? type
"mingw32-make". What happens?

  Report back.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net