[Insight-users] Image Viewer and viewing 3D dicom images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 2 14:29:47 EST 2009

Hi Shoosh,

The source code of the ImageViewer is available in
the InsightApplications module, under the directory

     InsightApplications/ImageViewer

Instructions on how to download ImageApplications
are available at:

http://www.itk.org/ITK/resources/software.html

(for CVS instructions, please look at the bottom
  of that page).

For other image viewers,
You may want to try:

   a) Slicer  www.slicer.org