[Insight-users] how to move an iterator with an offset?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 2 14:33:03 EST 2009

Hi John,

Iterators are mostly intended for sequential walks through the
image data.

Could you please describe in detail what you are doing, and why
is that you need to move an iterator by an offset ?

It is likely that you are misusing the iterator, and/or that
there is already a specific type of iterator that can solve
your actual problem.