[Insight-users] Upsamplig

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 2 21:27:02 EST 2009

Hi Serena,

What application are you using for visualizing your images ?

You should try an visualization application that takes
image spacing into account.

One of the best options is Slicer

             http://www.slicer.org

You could load into Slicer both your initial image and
the resampled image, and then compare them to see if they
have the same *physical* size.

Another option is to save your two images as MetaImages,
or VTK images, and then upload them in to ParaView.

              http://www.paraview.org

Where they will also be presented by taking the spacing
into account.

    Please let us know what your find,