[Insight-users] SparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter Boundary Conditions

Koen Vermeer koen at vermeer.tv
Fri Feb 6 14:00:15 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 10:53 -0600, Brady McCary wrote:
> As an update to this thread, I have observed the following. To make
[...]
> dynamics in my problem, it is clear that this is not appropriate.

Not very useful, but: I experienced the same issues. In my case, I'm
looking at objects that are larger than the image, meaning that the
level set at the boundary should move - but often it doesn't. I simply
ignored this problem for now, as I'm just exploring possible solutions.

So, basically, this is just a 'me too'.

Best,
Koen