[Insight-users] getting an flat picture from dicom volume

Hadi Rezaee hadi_rezaie at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 15:03:28 EST 2009

Dear Luis,

Thanks alot for your reply.

I'm so sorry i am very newbie on this field.
I've checked the samples but i couldn't use the code
for my purpose, because i simply donno about concepts.

I'm also worry that i couldnt say my question clearly.
So, please check out the picture:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c9c85bac6f.jpg

As you can see in the picture, the user specify a line
in first picture of a dicom serie.
So i should make an flat picture from where the user
wants to get. this flat picture should be generated
from the volume i have created for this dicom serie.

about Vtk i have a question, i used
vtkImagePlaneWidget object to store and display a
selected slice :

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?b3495f819c.jpg

but i donno by which method i can save the
vtkImagePlaneWidget object output to jepg image.

Please help me.

Regards,

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ProjectionImageFilter.html