[Insight-users] 3D registration problem -- where are these test images?

Tao Dai uniquedai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:53:33 EST 2009

HI, ALL:

I am learning the 3D registration and  trying the *ImageRegistration8.
I*wanna use the image "brainweb165a10f17.mha" that is mentioned on the
user
guide.  However, I can't find this image in the data folder, nor from the
server *ftp*://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/*BrainWeb.
The server actually isn't accessible from my end (don't know if the same
from your side)

Any body knows where I can get that file?

Thanks,

Tao
*