[Insight-users] 3D registration problem -- where are these test images? ( Brain Web images from itk.org)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Feb 10 18:48:15 EST 2009

Hi Tao,

Thanks for pointing this out.

The links to these files were misplaced during the recent
reorganization of the [www.itk.org] web site.

We are working on restoring them and we will let you know
shortly where you can get them.

--

In the meantime, you can get the same files from the public
BrainWeb collection in MIDAS:

http://www.insight-journal.org/midas/collection/view/167

Once you download the .tar file, and expand them, you
will find the corresponding .mha files.

   Please let us know if you find any problem,