[Insight-users] Debug with Eclipse C/C++ Development Tooling

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Feb 11 00:12:18 EST 2009

I use Eclipse CDT all the time for my code projects (which include ITK
among them). I setup my project using CMake and have CMake generate
"Unix Makefiles" or MSYS Makefiles on Windows. The first few compiles
I add the "VERBOSE=1" flag to the "make" command so that Eclipse can
find all the include directories.

  A more detailed explanation of this sort of setup can be found on
the CMake Wiki at <http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/
CMake:Eclipse_UNIX_Tutorial>

Was there something specific that you needed help with?
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net