[Insight-users] About the second type parameter of itk::Image

李健 rongx2 at live.cn
Wed Feb 18 21:03:51 EST 2009

Dear all:

It seems that only constants or constant variables can be passed to the second type parameter(the image dimension) of itk::Image when itk::Image object is created. Am I right? So if I want to import an image from the output of a class which is not a itk class to itk classes, and the information of the image dimension is stored in a nonconstant variable, how can I pass the dimension imformation when I was creating the itk::Image object?

Thanks a lot.