[Insight-users] 2D/3D cd data deformation

WolfgangZ wollez at gmx.net
Wed Feb 18 15:33:43 EST 2009

Hi,

I don't know how common the following case is but I would need some
references for citation in a paper. I have CT data that is taken at
different times. Part of the image moves, so that artefacts occur when
comparing these images. How would this kind of correction been done and
are there any references that these methods are used. Best would be if
those methods would also work in 3D.

Till now I was using vtk only for displaying different kind of data, but
the future will give me volumetric data either.

Many thanks for your help.
Wolfgang