[Insight-users] About the levelset value

Wei-Dong Lian weidong.lian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 04:08:39 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I am employing ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter to do the image
segmentation. The image is just a circle in the image. The shape of the
level set value should be a cone, but I found it seemed this shape was cut
by two planes, see the attachment. It seemed that itk limit the minimum and
the maximum level set value in ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.
Can anyone give me some suggestions, I will appreciate that.

Weidong