[Insight-users] Tetrahedral mesh generation in ITK-VTK?

Nora Nora nora_droit at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 3 15:08:56 EST 2009

Sorry for the previous  incomplet message, it was un error!

I have read in http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/29 about tetrahedral mesh generation algorithm.The author said that its implementation will be available in Insight ToolKit (paper submitted in 12-04-2006)..
I have tried the link reported in the paper to the source code but It is not fonctional!
Is this algorithm within ITK now? Else, would you tell me when I can found it?

Best kinds,

Nora