[Insight-users] Tetrahedral mesh generation in ITK-VTK?

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 3 15:26:37 EST 2009

Hi Nora,

The link referenced in the paper is indeed not functional, since the
location of NAMIC Sandbox has changed since 2006.

You can find the code here:
http://svn.na-mic.org/NAMICSandBox/trunk/TetrahedralMeshGeneration/

The code is not part of ITK/VTK, since it depends on some software
that has licensing conflicting with the open source license. To the
best of my knowledge, there is no tetrahedral mesh generation
available otherwise in ITK/VTK as of now.

Andriy Fedorov