[Insight-users] Registration method

Pierre JUILLARD pierre.juillard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:03:14 EST 2009

Hi Luis,

Sorry for the late answer.

Thank you for your proposition.

We are currently still evaluating different registration methods which could
provide us a relevant solution.
Lately, we have most notably focused on the project highlighted by Bing Jian
in his e-mail:
(mail from the thread: *
http://www.nabble.com/B-Spline-Deformable-Transform-for-3-D-point-sets-td18848466.html
*<http://www.nabble.com/B-Spline-Deformable-Transform-for-3-D-point-sets-td18848466.html>
)
His project is hosted here
*http://gmmreg.googlecode.com*<http://gmmreg.googlecode.com/files/iccv05_poster.pdf>
and
appears very interesting.

Right now, the ITK track is thus for us in stand-by, but we may come back to
it later.

Thanks again for your help and comments.
Happy new year!

Pierre JUILLARD