[Insight-users] Which optimisation method is better for RIGID/Similarity/Affine registration using Similarity Measure such as NCC, NMI

jian-kun shen shenjiankun at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:14:27 EST 2009

Hello all,

Many of us know that there are lots of optimisation methods for the Intensity-based registration.

However, I am wondering which optimsation method is better for Rigid/Similarity/Affine transformation with mattics such as NCC or NMI.

Please let me know if you know the anwser or if you know where I can find the answer!

Happy New Year!

Best Regards,

Dr. Jian-Kun Shen