[Insight-users] Deformation field to Bspline coefficients

Benhacene Boudan Mustafa m.benhacene.boudan at umontreal.ca
Mon Jan 12 12:22:29 EST 2009

Hi all,
i am using a 3 levels multi resolution Bspline algorithm. I would like to smooth the deformation field obtained from the bspline coefficients and then to transform it back to bspline coefficients for the next resolution.

I am able to transform the bspline coefficients to a dense deformation field and then to smooth the field, but i have a problem obtaining the bspline coefficients from the deformation field. I thought i could use the example "DeformableRegistration6.cxx" (lines 325 to 362) but i couldn't make it works.

Anyone can point me to the right direction?

thank you

karim