[Insight-users] SubtractImageFilter

David Pastor david.pastor at die.upm.es
Mon Jan 12 12:59:15 EST 2009

Well, I changed back to copy/paste the error and it worked. Maybe it was
just a typing error I skipped somewhere (sorry, I really ckecked that out
many times).

btw Gaëtan,  I'm using the AreaOpeningFilter and it works great! (the images
are exactly what u expect) but then the RegionalMaximaFilter does not output
what I wanted, so I calculate a residue image that does the job quite well.

I haven't gone further with the connected tree alternative. I hope to have
some time to check it and let u know...