[Insight-users] Using arbitrary interface as initalization for fast-marching filter

Amar Singh amar.singh at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 06:53:06 EST 2009

Hello,

I am quite new to level-sets and I have a question concerning the fast-marching filter. The fast-marching method moves an interface in the normal direction.
I understand that I can set an arbitrary speed image ( F(x)in the Eikonal equation). But are there other methods than specifying the initial interface through seeds? I would like to propagate the border of a binary image. Shall I take all the points of the border as seeds to do that or is it not really possible to do it in ITK?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Amardeep

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a