[Insight-users] ITK 3.10.1 Packages for Ubuntu 8.04 and 8.10

Paul Novotny paul.novotny at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:38:29 EST 2009

I created the packages to use WrapITK in python. The debian/ubuntu
python packages (python-insighttoolkit) do not use the new WrapITK
framework. I have not looked into these new packages from debian-med,
but my suspicion is that they still use the old style wrapping. I
personally find the WrapITK with python more powerful and easier.

However, my insighttoolkit libraries (libinsighttoolkit3.10) are very
similar to debian's. The ubuntu versions just aren't updated very
frequently, hardy=3.2.0, intrepid=3.6.0. Jaunty, however, will get the
new 3.10.1 from debian.

--
Paul Novotny, PhD
http://paulnovo.org/