[Insight-users] ITK 3.10.1 Packages for Ubuntu 8.04 and 8.10

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sat Jan 24 14:15:34 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 09:34:44PM +0100, Ga?tan Lehmann wrote:

>>> One issue that I recall is that the python examples distributed with
>>> ITK did not work with WrapITK.  I seem to recall that the wrapped
>>> names of things was different.  Maybe I'm misremembering, so let
>>> me ask: can you run all the python examples with WrapITK-based
>>> python bindings?

> But I never thought that running the old examples may be necessary. Is
> it?

No, I wouldn't claim it is necessary.  In my case, I had just built
the python bindings and wanted to test them.  Running the provided
examples is one easy way.  I now see that there is some test code in
WrapITK/Python/Tests that I somehow missed.  I will try WrapITK again
in the future, and use those files to test it.

Cheers,
-Steve