[Insight-users] Texture Filter

Marshall Strother mcstrother at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 19:30:47 EST 2009

Hi.  I'm looking for a way to calculate texture features in itk similar to
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/images/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/images/f11-27972.htmlin
matlab.

I have heard that the functionality exists in itk, and I would expect it to
be well suited to a Neighborhood Filter, but I've been looking at the
Software Guide and the doxygen documentation for a while now and I can't
seem to find anything.

Specifically, I'm looking for a way to calculate local range, standard
deviation, contrast, local homogeneity, and entropy.

Thanks!