[Insight-users] Texture Filter

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Sun Jan 25 00:50:48 EST 2009

Marshall:

Take a look at the classes :
GreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixTextureCoefficientsCalculator and
ScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator. You would use the
latter to get the co-occurance matrix and then use the former to compute
necessary texture properties ( entropy, correlation etc. ). At present
they calculate 4 types of coefficients, but Yyu might want to create
variants of the GLCMTextureCoefficientsCalcultator to calculate
additional texture features from the resulting 2D histrogram that suit
your application.

HTH
--
karthik