[Insight-users] Apply template matching with ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 1 14:42:28 EDT 2009

Hi Reinaldo,

I would consider "Template Matching" to be a very similar problem
to "Image Registration" unless you are actually talking about very
small templates (in the order of 10x10 pixels).

You may want to look at the Insight Journal paper:

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/156

Please give us more details on the type of template matching
that you are interested in implementing.