[Insight-users] vtk glue moved?

David Doria daviddoria+itk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:12:09 EDT 2009

According to this:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php/ITK_FAQ#How_to_combine_ITK_and_VTK_in_my_application

there are some files that should be available here:

 InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk

However, I found that directory to be empty, and the files to actually exist
at:
/home/doriad/src/Insight/Wrapping/WrapITK/ExternalProjects/ItkVtkGlue/src

Is the wiki entry just out of date? Or have I done something wrong building
ITK?

Also, why is it that you are supposed to "copy those files into your project
directory" - or #include some crazy path like this: #include
"/home/doriad/src/Insight/Wrapping/WrapITK/ExternalProjects/ItkVtkGlue/src/itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h"

instead of being able to do the standard #include
"itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h" ?

Thanks,

David