[Insight-users] updating softwareguide ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 2 19:33:57 EDT 2009

Hi Ramon,

This page is great.

Yes, the ITK Wiki will be a better place to host this information.

We currently have the following pages on how to build ITK:

     http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Getting_Started

We probably should cut/past selected section from your Wiki page
into the proper pages of the "Getting Started" guide.

Probably most of the content should go into

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Configuring_and_Building

and maybe into a subpage that is specific for Ubuntu.

Would you like to take a first pass at moving the content
from your page into the ITK Wiki ?

You can get an account right now, by simply going through
the email verification step.   :-)

    Please let us know if you run into any problem.