[Insight-users] including ITK in Xcode 3.1.2

Alex Dermenakis alderfc7 at yahoo.gr
Sat Jul 4 16:38:31 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm having trouble including ITK in the Xcode project.
I installed InsightToolKit from darwin ports, and it seems that the
headers are in "/opt/local/include/InsightToolKit/"
I add this path in the user header search paths of my project and I
choose the have recursive search.
My problem is that when It compiles it cannot include the header files
included with "<, >" but it finds the ones
included with ".

for example it cannot do #include <vcl_cmath.h>

in vnl_math.h

thanks