[Insight-users] including ITK in Xcode 3.1.2

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sat Jul 4 17:06:26 EDT 2009

Simply including the top level ITK include directory will not be
enough. Because the ITK developers selected to use the format of
"#include "itksomeFilter.h" you will need to include all the
subdirectories of the ITK include directory in your xcode project,
which there are a lot of.

   To make this easier, you can learn some CMake and have CMake
generate the Xcode project for you which will have all the include
directories for you.*

Mike Jackson

* I kinda glossed over a lot of the CMake stuff but there are examples
on the ITK wiki and on the CMake Wiki.