[Insight-users] updating softwareguide ?: InsightClopedia

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 7 09:59:14 EDT 2009

Hi Asamwm,

Thanks for posting the link to the page.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/InsightClopedia/DOs_and_DONTs

I have modified its formatting a bit,
and rewrote the third section.

ITK doesn't use #define in order to define any numerical
constants. We do this through initialization of Statics
or by using StaticConst Macros.

Please take a look and let us know what you think,