[Insight-users] updating softwareguide ?: InsightClopedia

asamwm asamwm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:18:40 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,
thanks for the updates. What I meant by the #define is
something the user would do in his/her code such as
--myHeader.h
      #define Dimension 3
      ///// and then, after that comes a
      #include someitk.h-which-has
            ... #include some-n-dimensional-itkfilter.h that happens to use
"Dimension"
-----
The whole point is to make macro/const names unique
enough so they won't clash. I ran into this
earlier last week when  I had some temporary #define 's
that I had intended to have them replaced by arguments.

I am hoping people will add more from their experiences.

Regards.