[Insight-users] LabelOverlayImageFilter - specific color map

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jul 8 05:26:22 EDT 2009

Luis, Bill,

Thanks for fixing that problem.

I looked at my mails from cdash, but didn't received any mail with
that error. Is it the expected behavior for that build?

Not fully related, but it would be great if cdash can be configured to
send the *new* warnings and errors. The usual ones are making the
report more difficult to read. I can't find that in the preference. Is
it be possible?

Thanks,

Gaëtan