[Insight-users] A question about the MultiResolutionPDEDeformableRegistration filter

xiaojing long xiaojing.longlong at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:00:51 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry that I didn't explain my problem
clearly.

I am trying to register image A to image B with this filter. But the
registration
result is not very good. So I think of that whether I can try using
SetInitialDeformationField to input the deformation field and then it may
improve
my result. The following steps are what I tried to do.

1) image A registered to image B  ---> get a registered A and a deformation
field ' T '
2) image A registered to image B (with ' T ' as initial deformation field)
--> get a new
    registered A

What I said 'it doesn't work for me' means that the warped moving images in
step1
and step2 are the same.

Actually I don't know whether this test makes sense or not. It is my
pleasure to get
any suggestion from you.

Thank you again.

Jenny