[Insight-users] problems on deformable registration 8

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 8 18:08:48 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

The Exception

              itk::InvalidRequestedRegionError

doesn't seem to be related to the registration process.

A) Did you make *any* changes to the source code
    of the DeformableRegistration8.cxx example ?

B) How are you reading your images ?
    Are they DICOM files ?
    Are you using a Series Reader ?

C) How *exactly* have you been removing slices from them.

D) 2Gb of RAM should be enough for registering two images of
    64 slices with 256x256 pixels each.

Something else is going on here....

    Please let us know about (A),(B) and (C)