[Insight-users] Support for BiLinear and Bicubic Interploation types

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 9 19:13:31 EDT 2009

Hi Sharath,

It seems that you are referring to the order of the BSpline to be used
in the interpolation.

See
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1BSplineInterpolateImageFunction.html

You can set the Spline Order by calling the method:

                   SetSplineOrder()

See documentation at:
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1BSplineInterpolateImageFunction.html#6a31d975ca09b5b2765f8ef2fcdc5a4f

For example:

Cubic BSpline will be:

            interpolator->SetSplineOrder(3);

Linear BSpline will be:

            interpolator->SetSplineOrder(1);

Nearest Neighbor BSpline will be:

            interpolator->SetSplineOrder(0);

You can put set the Order to any integer value between 0 and 5.