[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] Image offset is giving bad pointer for large datasets (7Gb)

Arunachalam Kana Kana.Arunachalam at fh-wels.at
Tue Jul 14 12:17:20 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,

Thank you very much for responding to the "long" data type problem.
After reading the discussion, my doubts are cleared. As I often deal
with
images of size greater than 2Gb, I would be glad to know when the
changed
are made. I thank the people involved in discussion to solve this
problem.
Let me know, if I could be of some help.

Thank you,
Kana