[Insight-users] itkLabelMapToLabelImageFilter.h in version 3.12.0

David Doria daviddoria+itk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:16:51 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Emma Ryan<eryanvtk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello David,
>
>  Thank you for your reply. I think my problem is more about 'how to include
> a new folder into the ITK structure ?'  I have found the
> BinaryAttributeMorphology Folder with all the relvelant cxx and txx files.
> How do I start using them ?
>
> Should I simply place the folder under 'Code' directory ? I have gotten so
> accustomed to the whole plugin architecture, that I am not sure how to
> handle this.
>
> Emma

Emma,

I can't comment on how you're "supposed" to do things, but I just did this:

#include <ITKBinaryAttributeMorphology/Source/itkLabelMapMaskImageFilter.h>

and added
/home/doriad/src/NAMICSandBox/

to my include path. Since everything is txx, you don't have to build
NAMIC separately - the files can just live wherever you want (as long
as they are on your path) and get built when necessary.

Thanks,

David