[Insight-users] itkLabelMapToLabelImageFilter.h in version 3.12.0

Emma Ryan eryanvtk at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 15:15:30 EDT 2009

Hello Gaetan and others on the mailing list,

    Thank you for your response. I guess I am not doing it right. Here is a snippet of my CmakeLists.txt.  I have also attached the entire CmakeList.txt. Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong ?

Just to re-iterate.. I have ITK 3.12.0 and I have the binaryAttributeMorphology folder which I would like to use.  So far, I have,

1. Included binaryAttributeMorphology folder under the 'ITK/Code/' directory.
2.Added this folder to the following lines in CmakeList.txt
3.Ran cmake 2.6, hoping that it would recognize the BinaryAttributeMaorphology folder.  But it does not .

//Part of CmakeList.txt

# Create the list of include directories needed for ITK header files.
INCLUDE(${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/itkIncludeDirectories.cmake)

# This should be the only INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES command in the entire
# tree, except for the Utilities and Wrapping directories.  We need to
# do this in one place to make sure the order is correct.
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
  ${ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS_BUILD_TREE}
  ${ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS_BUILD_TREE_CXX}
  ${ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS_SYSTEM}
  ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Code/binaryAttributeMorphology
)

How do I actually get this thing right ?

Thank you,
Emma