[Insight-users] Create Bspline transform of image?

Ramón Casero Cañas ramon.casero at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 20 16:58:50 EDT 2009

motes motes wrote:
> I have an image that I would like to warp and store using the
> BsplineTransform. Are there examples showing how to do this?

Hi Motes,

I haven't looked into them myself, but these look promising

Examples/Registration/BSplineWarping1.cxx
Examples/Registration/BSplineWarping2.cxx

The file header says: "This example illustrates how to deform a 2D image
using a BSplineTransform."

If you are using linux, you could have searched the examples directory
to look for the files you were looking for with something like this:

$ find /usr/share/doc/insighttoolkit3-examples/examples/ -iname "*bspline*"

Cheers,

Ramon.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807