[Insight-users] Create Bspline transform of image?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:45:03 EDT 2009

Thanks, should have looked in the examples dir :-) A question to the
BSplineWarping1.cxx file. It has the following 5 inputs:

coefficientsFile fixedImage movingImage deformedMovingImage
[deformationField]

But I don't understand what I should supply as the movingImage. As I
understand only the coeff. file and the original image should be supplied
followed by paths where the deformedImage and the deformation field should
be stored.

Why is it necessary to supply a moving image?