[Insight-users] Create Bspline transform of image?

Ramón Casero Cañas ramon.casero at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 21 11:02:27 EDT 2009

motes motes wrote:
> Thanks, should have looked in the examples dir :-) A question to the
> BSplineWarping1.cxx file. It has the following 5 inputs:
>
> coefficientsFile fixedImage movingImage deformedMovingImage
> [deformationField]
>

> But I don't understand what I should supply as the movingImage. As I
> understand only the coeff. file and the original image should be supplied
> followed by paths where the deformedImage and the deformation field should
> be stored.
>
> Why is it necessary to supply a moving image?

If you look at the ITK Guide (p. 456), you'll see that this example is
part of "8.13 Deformable Registration" (p. 438), where they are working
with two images.

Reading the code of BSplineWarping1.cxx and its comments, it seems that
what it's doing is warping the moving image onto the fixed image
reference grid.

Have you tried giving the same file as input for both the fixed and
moving images?

Cheers,

.::r

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807