[Insight-users] Re : Re : problem with discrete gaussian filter

Syrine Sahmim syrine.sahmim at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 28 07:36:11 EDT 2009

Thank you so much

________________________________
De : Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>
À : Syrine Sahmim <syrine.sahmim at yahoo.fr>
Envoyé le : Mardi, 28 Juillet 2009, 12h08mn 37s
Objet : Re: [Insight-users] Re : problem with discrete gaussian filter

Syrine,

If you Google for "MS-DOS Tutorial" you will find hundreds of hits.

please follow any of those tutorials:

For example:

http://www.tnd.com/camosun/elex130/dostutor1.html

http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~nsw/ench250/dostutor.htm

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php?topic=25982.0

or if you prefer YouTube videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9u6NiBwiPI

you could also do the same from the Visual Studio IDE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK96tx23YkU

     Regards

Hi Luis,