[Insight-users] Agglomerative Clustering?

David Doria daviddoria+itk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:42:39 EDT 2009

I don't see anything in the ITK software guide about agglomerative (or
divisive) clustering. I would like to take a set of N-d points, treat them
each as their own cluster, and then merge clusters until some "continue
merging?" tolerance is met. I don't know the number of clusters so I can't
use K-means clustering and this type of clustering has been my fall back -
but the memory usage of my implementation grows quickly out of control. Does
ITK have anything like this?

Thanks,

David