[Insight-users] VTK__WRAP_TCL2 with the vtk's latest version ??

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 28 08:28:50 EDT 2009

Hi  Le_Maitre,

It is very likely that you have not configured VTK
with Tcl wrapping when you build it.

Please check the value of the variable

             VTK_WRAP_TCL

in the CMakeCache of your VTK binary build.

---

It may also be that the configuration of your
project is finding another VTK build (without
Tcl wrapping) in your system.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 5:27 PM, le_maitre at bluewin.ch