[Insight-users] how the itk pipeline get the update fied for all the voxels--self answer and further question

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 17:16:10 EDT 2009

Dear All:
Seems itkDenseFiniteDifferenceImageFilter iterate all the pixel to get the updated fied. But I am still not clear about the pipeline.

In the case, if I want to use itk to write fluid registration algorithm proposed by Christensen, what should I do.

Should I derive a class from itkPDEDeformationRegistrationFilter?

Thanks

Baoyun