[Insight-users] in itk Demons Registration---how the itk pipeline get the update fied for all the voxels

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 16:58:49 EDT 2009

Dear Luis and All:

I am learning the how the itk registration pipeline works using Demons as example. After reading the source code, I found in DemonsRegistrationFunction::ComputerUpdate, calculate the update for one voxel, but I could not find where to use this function to iterate the whole image to get the update field over the whole image.

Can somebody teach me.

Baoyun

00175 template <class TFixedImage, class TMovingImage, class TDeformationField>
00176 typename DemonsRegistrationFunction<TFixedImage,TMovingImage,TDeformationField>
00177 ::PixelType
00178 DemonsRegistrationFunction<TFixedImage,TMovingImage,TDeformationField>
00179 ::ComputeUpdate(const NeighborhoodType &it, void * gd,
00180                 const FloatOffsetType& itkNotUsed(offset))