[Insight-users] itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator and SetHistogramMin

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:26:32 EDT 2009

Matthias,

It looks like you have the CMAKE variable

ITK_USE_REVIEW_STATISTICS:BOOL=ON

this enables the new statistics framework that currently has almost no
backward compatibility with the statistics code in
Code/Numerics/Statistics.

You should set
ITK_USE_REVIEW_STATISTICS:BOOL=OFF

I have a skunk works project to build a backward compatible layer on
top of the new statistics framework. I'm not 100% sure I can do it and
I probably won't do much over the summer.

Bill