[Insight-users] Re :

Syrine Sahmim syrine.sahmim at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 15 11:06:42 EDT 2009

Hi,
please help me each time i try to run a program i get this error "program '[2972] ImageReadWrite.exe: Natif' is stopped with  the code 1 (0x1)."
what does it mean?where is the pbm?
thanks,

De : Nicholas Tustison <ntustison at gmail.com>
À : motes motes <mort.motes at gmail.com>
Cc : Insight Users <insight-users at itk.org>
Envoyé le : Lundi, 15 Juin 2009, 13h24mn 15s
Objet : Re: [Insight-users] BSpline implementation?

Based on my experience, I would guess that most filters/functions/etc. in ITK use uniform B-splines.  As such the core class would be itkBSplineKernelFunction which evaluates uniform B-spline values for orders 0-4.  I wrote the itkCoxDeBoorBSplineKernelFunction to house other functionality and to generalize uniform B-spline evaluation to n orders (although, for straightforward evaluation of orders 0-4, it is faster to use the itkBSplineKernelFunction class).

I haven't used the class itkNonUniformBSpline but, according to the doxygen documentation, it is still under development, so you could perhaps improve functionality there.

Nick