[Insight-users] itkLinearInterpolateImageFunction

Andreas Schuh andreas.schuh.84 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:34:29 EDT 2009

Hi Anja,

I haven't looked at the registration framework of ITK so far, but I
would guess that you will have your images ALWAYS be sampled on a
regular grid due to the itk::Image class. Therefore, a non-rigid
registration will include a resampling after each iteration step. The
input are images sampled on regular grids, the deformation field is
applied to the moving image including a resampling this that the
deformed moving image is again sampled on a regular grid.

--
regards
Andreas