[Insight-users] itkLinearInterpolateImageFunction

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 01:00:49 EDT 2009

Hi Anja,

You might be interested in section 8.9 Interpolators of the ITK Software Guide:
    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

This describes some of the possible interpolators, such as:
    itk::BSplineInterpolateImageFunction

You may also find the code in Examples/Registration of interest.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan