[Insight-users] version itk et cmake

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jun 19 12:09:07 EDT 2009

Hi Syrine,

Yes, the following combination work:

   * CMake 2.6.4
   * ITK 3.14
   * Visual Studio 9

You can see it submitting *every day* to the dashboard
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight

from the machine "redwall.kitware:

     redwall.kitware
     Win64-Vista-vs9-Release

You can verify the CMake version by clicking on the blue
icon in front of the BUILDNAME "Win64-Vista-vs9-Release"

---

 From you email,

You say that you find an error in "extraction".
are you talking about decompressing the .zip file ?

You may have just have a corrupted download file...